1. Dragojlovic N, Kopac N, Borle K, Tandun R, Salmasi S, Ellis U, Birch P, Adam S, Friedman JM, GenCOUNSEL Study, Elliott AM, & Lynd LD. (2021) “Utilization and uptake of clinical genetics services in high-income countries: A scoping review,” Health Policy, Epub: 18 April 2021.
2. Pollard S, Weymann D, Dunne J, Mayanloo F, Buckell J, Buchanan J, Wordsworth S, Friedman JM, Stockler-Ipsiroglu S, Dragojlovic N, Elliott A, Harrison M, Lynd L, & Regier DA. (2021) “Toward the diagnosis of rare childhood genetic diseases: What do parents value most?” European Journal of Human Genetics, Epub: 26 April 2021.
3. Elliott AM, Dragojlovic N, Campbell T, Shelin A, du Souich C, Fryer M, Lehman A, van Karnebeek C, CAUSES Study, Lynd LD and Friedman JM (2021) “Utilization of Telehealth in Pediatric Genome-wide Sequencing: Health Services Implementation Issues,” Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare.
4. Yamoah L, Dragojlovic N, Smith A, Lynd L and Marra C (2021) “Evaluating New Zealanders’ Values for Drug Coverage Decision Making: Trade-offs between Treatments for Rare and Common Conditions,” PharmacoEconomics, 39(1): 109-119.
5. Cook CB, Dragojlovic N, Siemens A, Adam S, du Souich C, van Karnebeek C, Lehman A, Nelson TN, Friedman J, CAUSES Study, GenCOUNSEL Study, Lynd LD and Elliott AM (2020) “Integration of genetic counselors in genomic testing triage: outcomes of a Genomic Consultation Service in British Columbia, Canada,” European Journal of Medical Genetics.
6. Dragojlovic N, Borle K, Kopac N, Ellis U, Birch P, Adam S, Friedman JM, Nisselle A, GenCOUNSEL Study, Elliott AM and Lynd LD (2020) “The composition and capacity of the clinical genetics workforce in high-income countries: A scoping review,” Genetics in Medicine, 22: 1437-1449. PDF
7. Dragojlovic N, Michaux KD, Moumin N, Li KH, Talukder A, Hou K, Mundy G, Stormer A, Ngik R, Green TJ and Lynd LD (2020) “Economic Evaluation of an Enhanced Homestead Food Production Intervention for Undernutrition in Women and Children in Rural Cambodia,” Global Food Security, 24, March 2020.
8. Dragojlovic N, van Karnebeek CDM, Ghani A, Genereaux D, Kim E, Birch P, CAUSES Study, Elliott AM, Friedman JM and Lynd LD (2020) “The Cost Trajectory of the Diagnostic Pathway for Children with Suspected Genetic Disorders,” Genetics in Medicine, 22: 292-300.
9. Weymann D, Dragojlovic N, Pollard S and Regier DA (2019) “Allocating healthcare resources to genomic testing in Canada: latest evidence and current challenges,” Journal of Community Genetics, Epub: July 5, 2019.
10. Rizzardo S, Bansback N, Dragojlovic N, Douglas C, Li KH, Mitton C, Marra C, Blanis L and Lynd LD (2019) “Evaluating Canadians’ Values for Drug Coverage Decision-Making,” Value in Health, 22(3): 362-369.
11. Smith E, du Souich C, Dragojlovic N, CAUSES Study, RAPIDOMICS Study, and Elliott AM (2019) “Genetic counselling considerations with rapid genome-wide sequencing in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,” Journal of Genetic Counseling, 28: 263-272.
12. Dragojlovic N, Elliott AM, Adam S, du Souich C, van Karnebeek CDM, Lehman A, Mwenifumbo J, Nelson T, CAUSES Study, Friedman JM and Lynd LD (2018) “The Cost and Diagnostic Yield of Exome Sequencing for Children with Suspected Genetic Disorders: A Benchmarking Study,” Genetics in Medicine, 20(9): 1013-1021.
13. Dragojlovic N, Kim E, Elliott AM, CAUSES Study, Friedman JM and Lynd LD (2018) “Evaluating the Use of Parental Reports to Estimate Healthcare Resource Utilization in Children with Suspected Genetic Disorders,” Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 24(2): 416-422.
14. Elliott AM, du Souich C, Adam S, Dragojlovic N, van Karnebeek C, Nelson TN, Lehman A, The CAUSES Study, Lynd LD and Friedman JM (2018) “The Genomic Consultation Service: A clinical service designed to improve patient selection for genome-wide sequencing in British Columbia,” Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine, 6(4): 592-600.
15. Dragojlovic N and Lynd LD (2016) “What Will the Crowd Fund? Prospective donors’ preferences for drug development fundraising campaigns,” Drug Discovery Today, 23(12): 1863-1868.
16. Dragojlovic N, Rizzardo S, Bansback N, Mitton C, Marra C and Lynd LD (2015) “Challenges in Measuring the Societal Value of Orphan Drugs: Insights from a Canadian Stated Preference Survey,” The Patient – Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 8(1): 93-101.
17. Dragojlovic N & Einsiedel E (2015) “What Drives Public Acceptance of Second-Generation Biofuels? Evidence from Canada,” Biomass & Bioenergy, Vol. 75: 201-212.
18. Dragojlovic N (2015) “Listening to Outsiders: The Impact of Messenger Nationality on Transnational Persuasion in the United States,” International Studies Quarterly, 59(1), 73-85.
19. Dragojlovic N and Lynd LD (2014) “Crowdfunding Drug Development: The State of Play in Oncology and Rare Diseases,” Drug Discovery Today, 19(11): 1775-1780.
20. Dragojlovic N (2014) “Voting for Stem Cells: How Local Conditions Tempered Moral Opposition to Proposition 71,” Science and Public Policy, 41(3), 359-369.
21. Dragojlovic N and Einsiedel E (2014) “The Polarization of Public Opinion on Biofuels in North America: Key Drivers and Future Trends,” Biofuels, 5(3), 233-247.
22. Dragojlovic N (2013) “Canadians’ Support for Radical Life Extension Resulting from Advances in Regenerative Medicine,” Journal of Aging Studies, 27(2), 151-158.
23. Dragojlovic N and Einsiedel E (2013) “Framing Synthetic Biology: Evolutionary Distance, Conceptions of Nature, and the Unnaturalness Objection,” Science Communication, 35(5), 547-572.
24. Dragojlovic N and Einsiedel E (2013) “Playing God or Just Unnatural? Religious Beliefs and Approval of Synthetic Biology,” Public Understanding of Science, 22(7), 871-887.
25. Dragojlovic N (2013) “Leaders Without Borders: Familiarity as a Moderator of Transnational Source Cue Effects,” Political Communication, 30(2), 297-316.
26. Dragojlovic N (2011) “Priming and the Obama Effect on Public Evaluations of the United States,” Political Psychology, 32(6), 989-1006.